In February 1981 Delmar Marine & Customs Works started with custom Clearance services at Suez and Port Said, Owner representative and Marine supply. Since the early 1990s Delmar Marine covers all of the Egyptian Ports.
Our custom Clearance Manage has been with the company since 1981. All other custom Clearance staff members have been with the company for more than 20 years.
Delmar Marine Transport Offers the Following services:
Custom Clearance Offices Located at:
1- Suez – 9 El Safa street Port Tawfek
2- Port Said – 26 El Geesh and Domayat St,
3- Damietta Port – Domietta Road no 12
4- Alexandria Port – Custom Yard Cont. no 3 Close to Gate 20
Delmar Marine Transport can also offer:
1- Offshore Logistics
2- Onshore Logistics
3- Manpower services & Human Resources
As of Second Quarter 2003 Delmar marine transport is Also:
1- Ship-owner ( 3 Vessels )
2- Ship manger (3 Vessels )
3- Chatterer ( Work Barge with Tug )
- UTILITY AND SPEED BOAT DELMAR1
- AHTS ECOLFUIMCINO
- RESEARCH M/V OTS YEOMAN
Port Said Operation office 220 sq m
Port Said Office Vessel Management 220 sq m
Arrange of the reception of any marine unit on arrival Egyptian territorial water and coordinate with all authorities (immigration, coast guard, quarantine, port authority) for immediate clearance at working area without any delay
Through our offices, we arrange & coordinate with the custom Authority for all the formalities require for importation or and re-exportation under any clearing status (exemption– temporary exemption – duty paid - free zone - Transit).
Custom importation for the marine units up on arrival at working location by handling the following:
- Prepare all necessary documents to open custom certificate such as (packing list, pro-forma invoice and custom declaration).
- Prepare custom committee for boarding the unit for inspection at location up on arrival.
- Arrange for safe transportation (helicopter – boat – etc…) to / from the marine units for custom group.
- Complete all clearance formalities in a short time to secure legal working of marine units in Egypt.
- Follow the custom file during the project and arrange for renewal before the date of expire in order to avoid any custom fine.
- For re-exportation the same steps taken to avoid any delay for sailing from location to the next employment.
- Arrange for closing custom file immediately after completion of re-exportation formalities.
- Final settlement for custom certificates.
Delmar Marine arranges for military and security approvals necessary for any marine unit ( drilling rigs – supply boats – diving boats – research vessel – cable or coring vessels – etc…) and crews to work in Egyptian territorial waters.
• Armed forces (operation sectors), intelligence, security, naval bases, air forces, coast guard.
• National security
• Environment authority
• Group 26
• Ministry of Maritime Transport
• Port & Light
And issue the following permits:
• Navigation warning
• Coast Guard permit
• Group 26 permits for crew and Staff
• Telecommunication license for communication equipment ( V.H.F – H.F Radar- etc…) on board the marine units
• Permits for Inmarsat, working via satellite stations.
- Issue the necessary permit from the Ministry of Maritime Transport for
Working in the Egyptian Territorial waters.
- Issue necessary port passes.
- Issue work permit & residences for foreigners to work in Egypt.
- Arrange assistance at airports for (staff, crew) & issue entry visa.
- Assist crew changes for the marine units by arranging formalities with Immigration & Security.
- Arrange the dispatching of crew by helicopter from/to drilling rigs at local Airports in Egypt ( El Gameel Airport – El Nozha Airport – etc…)
- Hotel reservations at Cairo & other ports.
- Transportation from / to Cairo for crew / staff in late model, reliable, air Conditioned,
- Assist in air travel reservations if desired.
We are an official agent, handling In / Out Port calls at all Egyptian ports (Port Said, Suez, Damietta , Alexandria ) for vessels & supply boats serving drilling rigs at Red Sea & Mediterranean Sea